We offer a full primary care service here at Keighley Road Surgery, including:
- Family planning and sexual health advice – for contraception and family planning advice including the morning-after pill
- Reviews for patients with Dementia, Diabetes, Asthma and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Baby and Child Immunisations
- Flu, Whooping Cough, Pneumonia, Shingles, some Meningitis vaccinations
- Minor Surgery – Biopsy and removal of suspicious moles, removal of unsightly skin lumps, cysts and skin tags, injection of painful joints. An examination is required before a procedure is performed HERE at the surgery.
- Travel vaccinations – If you require advice on travel vaccinations, contact reception on 01422 247 528 (Appointments) or call in and ask for a vaccination assessment form. Certain other travel vaccinations also have to be paid for. Please check this when making your enquiries. Vaccinations will only be performed 6 weeks in advance.
- Annual Health Checks – For the frail and and people with Learning Difficulties.